Thank you for visiting LeadPaintDVD.com. The EPA Lead Paint Training DVD guide was produced by EPA accredited trainer who has spent more than 40 years in the construction industry and has served as a worker/manager/trainer for the last 28-years.
Thousands of contractors across the US have been trained using these techniques. It was at the request of previous students that an RRP video be created that will;
- Educate non-certified renovators about the RRP rule, the importance of preventing the spread of lead paint and lead dust, and to accurately demonstrate the EPA’s steps to lead paint safety.
- Refresh those who have taken the RRP certification class but may need extra guidance or need to review the procedures learned during the training class.
Once you and your employees have watched the video, you will gain a better understanding of the RRP and most importantly, how to follow the RRP procedures and stay in compliance.
Training has been provided to the groups below using the content included in the DVD.
- American Institute of Architects
- Apartment Association (multiple)
- Associated Builders & Contractors
- Associated General Contractors
- Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry
- Better Business Bureau
- Bristol Redevelopment & Housing Authority
- Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Electrical Contractors Association
- Kentucky Community & Technical College System
- Kitchen Cabinet Manufactures Association
- Local & State HBA’s (multiple)
- Lowe’s Stores (multiple)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America
- Housing Authorities (multiple)
- National Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- National Property Management Association
- National Tile Contractors Association
- OSHA Training Institute
- Painting & Decorating Contractors of America
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
- Porter Paint (multiple)
- Southwest VA Higher Education Center
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg